Since 1955, our PTA has been working to enrich and support the school life of every student and parent. The PTA consists of both parents and school staff.
We provide opportunities for parents to participate in the life of the school as well as sponsor social events to bring parents, teachers and families together to enhance the sense of community.
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth, and
- To develop between educators and the general public, such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social and spiritual education.